KATO UNITRACK TRAIN LAYOUT SERVICE
Model Train Layout Service Featuring Kato Unitrack
N Scale Layout Size: 34"x74"
Built to order.
- A classical train layout for freight or passenger trains.
- A generously sized layout without being overwhelming in space or weight.
- This layout can fit nicely on a dining room table or a card table.
- The train layout is light-weight and can be moved around easily. The layout typically weighs around 25 pounds.
- Simultaneous dual train running. The main-lines can switch trains over to the inside and outside lines with the help of the electrically controlled double crossover track.
- The spurs are isolated so you can park your trains while running other locos on the main-line.
- Bridges, fastidious track-work, detailed scenery. Plenty of switching action and alternate routes complete this as a great design choice!
- All wiring complete and secured to the underside of the layout. Just plug in your controller(s) of choice.
- Each layout is built by hand and takes about two and a half months for completion. Each layout is unique as it is a functional work of art.
- Layout size can be adjusted upon request.This will be additional if the layout is larger, as it changes shipping dimensions and box size.
*Various versions of this layout are shown as each layout is unique.
Personal checks, money orders can be used to purchase.
A payment plan of two parts is another option.
The first payment for half and then when layout is finished, before delivery, the second payment can be made.
$2749 Delivered in the continental United States
To have one built, click on email below.